Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Can Do This!

I don't feel good and it's just my own dog gone fault. I have a sore throat and a nasty cold coming on. I haven't been sick for more than two years and here I am feeling like crap. I asked for it, though. I went to Disneyland with the kids last week and ate crap. So . . . I guess you are what you eat, right?
Well, I'm back on the wagon again this week. I am drinking my green smoothies, eating my salads and really trying to pump those raw whole foods down my screaming sore throat. What sucks the mostest about this whole thing is that Brandilyn and Dave are here for the week and I really wanted to enjoy them. Brian flies in tonight and, well, you know how high energy that boy can be! Yikes, I'm really in for it.
So, yup, this is me putting on a happy face and summoning my "can do" attitude. The sun is shining this morning and I'm going to make this a great day!

No comments: