Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Good Day. Sunshine!"

It was not just a good day. It was a freakin fabulous day! Nothing spectacular happened but it was just great. I think I'm just so happy when the sun is shining.

  • I took a yoga class which always elevates my mood
  • I went and saw my bestie, Neener, and we had tea and browsed through books at Barnes and Noble. Then, we went and sat out in the sun in her backyard. Totally blissful.
  • Came home and took a short wee little snooze
  • Took the pups up to the park for a run (Pierre had to stay on the leash, duh)
  • Came home and rode my sister's bratty horse (which was pretty well behaved today after I tuned on his happy butt pretty good the other day)
  • Drove down the hill and watched the drill team practice - uh, yeah, I'm thinking I just might join this group of ladies and enjoy some more horsie time
  • Came home and snuggled with Pierre

Pretty great day. Tomorrow is supposed to rain like heck and I think it's about time I buckled down and got some responsible indoor things accomplished. Grrr.

No comments: