Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dirty Kids

While we were up visiting my sister and my mom in Battle Ground, we spent a lot of time at my sister's house. It is 2-1/2 acres of just pure fun. Her lot is heavely wooded with a very health creek (just for the record that would be pronounced "crik") running through it. I even spotted a rope hanging from a tree for the Tarzan act.


The twins went crazy! They were just non-stop and I loved it! When we packed up to return to our hotel one of the nights this is what I got. Yup, happy filthy kids!


Reminds me of a conversation Skip and I had on his first visit to my mom's place. As he was walking around and I was chatting about all the stuff I did at various spots on the farm, he turned to me and said, "I bet you were just filthy all the time."

I grinned back at him and said, "Yup and I LOVED it!"


Truly, this is just the way kids are meant to live, if you ask me! Outside having a great time.

No comments: