Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Cat's Meow




My sister and her companion just bought this awesome home in Battle Ground, the town I grew up in. It sits on 2-1/2 acres, has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms PLUS this cool barn shaped detached garage with 2 rooms AND a bathroom upstairs. It is absolutely to die for!!!!!
In addition, the 2-1/2 acres is heavely wooded so you can't really see your neighbors on any of the sides, the front lawn is pretty and manageable and the backyard is small and perfect. I fell totally and completely in love with the place.
My sister and mom were a little surprised when I said that this place is the perfect place that I would like to live in. Yes, I am weary of so much to take care of. I love my horses and that would be the ultimate sacrifice for me but to live in a place like this . . . ooooh la la!!
I am so happy for them and plan to make visiting here a continued habit! Congratulations Gail and Leah. Your home is fabulous!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!! david and i must have an exact replica!!