Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coffee?


Yeah, okay, I know. I'm a Mormon and we so don't drink coffee. But, hey! I was in Vans (my health food Mother Ship) and found this herbal coffee. Well, if you know me, the words "herbal" and "organic" instantly peaked my interest. Sure enough! This stuff is legal beagal!
I snagged me a bagged and brewed a cup at home with my really jacked up coffee maker that I keep on hand for when my daddy comes to visit. Yuck! It tasted like poo! So, I figured it had to be my coffee maker. I took this trusty little bag along with me to Oceanside and brewed up another little pot on the coffee maker here. I must say . . . NOT BAD!
It's funny because when I was a coffee drinker (and, boy, did I LOVE my coffee), it tasted like the nectar of the gods. Now, well . . . I could take it or leave it. It is a wee bit enjoyable but I think I still prefer my herbal teas (yeah, I know, I'm just a hippie through and through).
Some things just will never change.

No comments: