Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hostile Takeover

It's Saturday and I have NOTHING on my schedule for the day.  Woot woot!  Robbie, Danielle, Jeff and Courtney are all gone and it's just Jacob and I.  The only gig is that I have some guy coming over to take a peek at my AC that doesn't work.  When he called to confirm the appointment yesterday, I couldn't help but notice that he had a fairly strong German accent.  Holy wow!  So, yeah, that is my only gig for the day.

Last weekend, when I got home from Idaho, I kicked all the riff raff (i.e. party evidence and trash from the teenagers who have been having too good of a time at MY expense.  No more, Suckers!  You're so outta here) out of my basement and I am ready to fully take over.

I have ordered a new rug for my upstairs front room and am moving that one downstairs.  I'm getting some cheapy ladders and making some cool ass bookshelves for my yoga reference books.  I'm putting up some of my art that makes me happy and I'll be keeping a chair by the door so that I can go and meditate on the porch outside.  I even ordered a table to put down there for me to sit and work on my yoga sequencing stuff (yeah, I still can't just walk into a class and be ready to teach on the fly).

Yes, a person will ONLY be allowed into my basement haven by invitation.  I already royally pissed Rob off by locking all access to said "cave".  Of course, he found a way to break in so we'll have to work on that a bit.

I'm just so happy to be finally zenning out my space and my life and myself again.  It feels wonderful to be taking charge of my life!


No comments: