Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Rockin Livermore!

Our drill team rocked the house last Thursday night (the 9th). We actually all looked great and were in sync. This post is short and sweet but here's the link to our performance if you feel like taking about 8 minutes out of your life to watch. I'm one of the ones on a paint horse. See if you can figure out WHICH paint horse I'm riding, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rpbandit

One of the coolest things was AFTER our performance. We went back to our trailers and a whole crowd of people flocked over to take our pictures and asked us to pose with their children. I felt like Britney Spears (almost)! It was a really fun evening. The only regret I have was that I had to dash off to do an airport pick up and wasn't allowed to stick around and celebrate with my girls. Of course, the prize at the airport was my princess and I wouldn't have missed that for all the glory in the world.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I picked out you out right away!