Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

The Cursed Room!

All of my children have had a chance at "the room" as they have become the oldest child living at home. Everyone of them began their REAL trouble while they were living in said room.

With that said . . . Brian moved out and Robbie moved into "the room". I was talking to Danielle on the phone shortly thereafter and she said, "Oh no! Here we go again!" I laughed it off and reminded her that Robbie is my good child and has not given me an ounce of trouble from day 1.

That was a week ago and now it's today. New story.

Yesterday we were getting ready for church. Skip and I were showering when Rob poked his head into our room, screaming at the top of his lungs, "I'm NOT going to church today! There is NO hot water and I'm not going!!!" He slammed the door and walked away.

Skip says quietly, "It must be that damn room that makes them this way." I looked at him and just bust up laughing. Of course, we have really not seen Rob behave like this before.

This morning it's snowing outside. I wake Rob up for Seminary and he just stays in bed until I have to be a bit stern with him. Finally he blows up at me and starts slamming everything around. He slams the bathroom door. Slams the shower door about 6 times (trying to make a statement or something) and then slams his bedroom door.

Yup, it's shaping up to be another golden day here in Bedrock. Damn that room!!!

No comments: