Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

The Breakup

I feel like the jilted lover. I'm not kidding.

Today I went to my office to drop off some oil to one of the massage therapists there and dipped into my zone room that I share with Nancy. I was set back a bit. Nan has moved all of her stuff out. The room looks cold and sad right now.

I went to our cabinet that we share and her side is completely wiped out. Empty, empty, empty.

Yes, I knew that she was going to do it. I knew that our time here in our cute little office was coming to an end, but to actually see it brought tears to my eyes. I know that I'm next. Somehow, I haven't been able to pull myself down there and clean everything out.

Where is all my stuff going? Home. Where am I going to practice? I'm not - at least for now. I guess that's the hard part. I love my job but have no place to go.

However, seeing that Nan is gone will make the task that much easier to swallow. Okay, next week I'm there with my boxes!!

No comments: