Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Busy Girl!

It's been a long, long, long month and a half. I've made four (count them . . . FOUR) round trips to Rexburg just finishing up with my last one last night. Ahhh. Home, how I love thee! As I was driving home yesterday (it took almost 16 hours because I dropped Bri off in Ogden on my way) I had a lot of time to ponder. I had all these wonderful plans. I was going to:

*spend some quality time in my garden - I've missed the dirt
*get some serious Christmas shopping done
*go out and ride my horses
*meet with Nan and come up with a game plan for our business venture
*work on my Christmas cards (yup, I'm one of those that sends them out each year)
*buy some much needed groceries
*get a lot of my homework completed

Well, stuff happens. As I sit here sipping on a delicious cup of sleeptime tea, I'm looking back on all the wonderful things I got accomplished today: I got up, took the twins to school, picked up Robbie from seminary and came back home. My head hurt, my stomach was queasy and I just went back to bed for 1/2 hour. I got up and ho-hummed around and managed to kill most of the day. I did, however, get outside and at least watered my gardens (and, btw, they look pretty fabulous) but I didn't do much else. After I picked up the kids, I came home and forced myself onto the computer for some online shopping (I really can NOT drag myself out to the stores to do that shopping gig).

Needless to say, I've pretty accomplished . . . nothing! Go me!!

No comments: