Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Thinking Positive











I'm thinking that life is perfect. Everything will work out perfect. Everything is the way it should be and I'm grateful for the good things coming my way and the good things that I have right now. I'm grateful for great kids, a great home, an awesome husband and fun animals to make me smile.

Get it? Yup, I'm working on being positive. I'm working on attracting the things that I desire by being grateful that I already have them. Isn't that the way it works? That's what I'm reading these days.

So, we went house hunting in Arizona and found the "almost" perfect home. We really liked it a lot and I'm pretty sure that that is the home we want to be in. It would be nice to have a pool and a more updated bathroom/closet in the master area but the land is the bomb diggity and I think that we would be happy there. If you stand in the front yard, you can see the church. I just can't imagine living that close to civilization. What a treat!

I will keep you posted on when we are moving. I guess we should start packing and getting the house here in Livermore ready to sell. The new buyers should be here in the next couple of weeks to make us an offer. Pretty cool, huh? I think so. I am so excited that my family is so ready to go. I'm proud of the whole lot and know that they will all thrive in this wonderful new setting!

2 comments:

brandilyn said...

your shoulder hurt? what are you letting go? don't let me go! i need you! i'm nothing without you! i'm so excited to see you guys, i could just pee my pants. dave told me how excited you guys are about these new properties and i'm so excited for you, too. this is SUCH a good move for the whole family. i love you.

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

From the pictures of the outside the house looks AWESOME!!!! So how soon exactly are you guys thinking of moving, I always thought you were moving in like 10 years after all the graduations, but this is making it sound more like in a few months. Want to let me in on the details? :)