Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ava - Grandma's Girl, Finally!!!!


As I've said before, will say again and say a lot, I AM NOT A BABY PERSON! But, hey, then they get a little older, start walking and talking and I'm sooooo all over it! Ava has arrived! That's right, Ava has arrived!!!

Sarah and Cory brought her up for dinner a couple of weeks ago and I happened to be out in the arena riding Zoe (I think I mentioned this before). Well here are the pictures of that day. Since then, Ava has related "Grandma" to "horsey". I love it!!!

They were up here for dinner a couple of days ago and that girl was all about the horses. Of course it was a little cold and getting dark when they arrived so she didn't get to play with me. I was on the horse, all right, but they chose to stay in the house. :( However, later in the evening when we were in my office, Ava was pointing at all the horsey pictures and getting excited (just for the record, there are a LOT of horsey pictures in my office - it's my passion, duh!). She so had me going! I even pulled down my prized stuffed horse and allowed her to hold it.

Yup, I guess it would be safe to say that she now has Grandma wrapped around her dainty little fingers! She wants a horsey for Christmas? Um, yeah, coming right up. Now, to move that little family of theirs to Arizona . . .

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

now THERE'S my niece!! how cute is that?! maybe sophie will be hers for christmas...ha, ha