Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I love ME!

Today, as I was out hiking in the hills, my mind was on my assignment for my yoga teacher training class.  The grass is so green, the wind was gently blowing, the sun was making its way up the horizon and I was in a pretty blissful and happy mood.  I was alone out in the hills with just my thoughts and nature.  The way I like it.

My assignment is to put together the centering - beginning part - of a yoga practice that our class is doing.  I actually thought I had it pretty easy.  Well . . . I do have it pretty easy.  

Since our class is supposed to be focused on the shoulders, I decided to center the class on the heart chakra.  More specifically, compassion and love to ourselves.  The more I thought about it the more it felt right.  So, as I was walking it started flowing into me so easily.  I was smiling and happy and really enjoying the process.

As I was about to walk out of the park and onto the road, there on the side of trail someone had coincidentally (and I so don't believe in coincidences, by the way) carved in the dirt "I love me."  

How beautiful is that?  It was confirmation to me that I was on the right track, baby.  Oh yeah, and I DO love myself, by the way!  

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

you should love you! candy and i talked a lot last week about how awesome you are. i'm glad you know it, too.