Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

That Pesky Red Baron!

10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or more, that Bloody Red Baron was roaring up a score!

Yeah, those were some of the lyrics to a song that was popular when I was young. It was about a German warplane that was shooting down the enemy. Not really applicable here but the song came to mind this afternoon as I was out cleaning paddocks.

So here's a note to you, Mr. Red Baron:

I couldn't help but notice your crazy flying antics over the hills where I live. Your plane was loud and annoying. Furthermore, it was very frightening.

You see, I have witnessed a plane crash. I was in a front row seat, of sorts. The plane nose dived and crashed right before my eyes. It was extremely close to where my husband, children, some friends and I were. It was a horrific sight and the memory still haunts me to this day. Eight people were killed instantly right before our eyes.

Not only does that memory flip into my mind when I see you and others like you being reckless, but the fact that I have witnessed a mistake gone fatal makes you at even a higher risk. The energy I project is pretty potent, my friend. I don't mean to project such negative energy - it just happens.

Another thing. . . it is fall. The hills are dry and extremely flamable. Should you inadvertently make a wrong move and plant your lovely aircraft into our "neighborhood" the impact will undoubtedly create quite an explosion which will quickly ignite a wildfire that will endanger our homes, families, pets and livestock.

So, Mr. Crazy Pilot Dude, I would appreciate you taking your fun and games over to that large body of water that we call the Pacific Ocean. The likelihood of you traumatizing someone else there is much less. Thank you.

And that's pretty much all I have to say about that.

No comments: