Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Attracting Goodness

I've been a bit of a lazy blogger of late. I wish I could blame it on any number of things but the truth of the matter is that I just have been . . . lazy. What's up with that? Right?

Okay, so I'm visiting Skip and I actually have down time. He's headed off to his office for a couple of hours and I have time to . . . meditate, blog, read, nap, yoga, journal . . . well, the possibilities are endless. However, I'm sure I'll not get to half of the list before he returns. I have decided to catch up on my blogging. So, I guess there will be several entries to make up for lost time.

I've been working on myself a lot lately and I'm happy to report that I've seen quite a bit of improvement. I am making a very big effort to get back into zoning. I have put the energy out to attract clients my way and, lo and behold, it's worked. People are calling to schedule appointments. I have been practicing on any of my willing friends and family for the face zoning and I'm ready to roll. I even made a purchase and bought myself a massage table. Yay me!

It's amazing how I'm learning about attracting opportunities into my life. I was really thinking a lot about my zoning mentor lately. I've been thinking, "I really need to call her. I would really love to get my feet zoned by her." Dang if she didn't call me yesterday to see how I was doing! I LOVE this stuff. I'm going to connect with her in the next week or so and touch bases.

I am a healer. That is what I was put on this earth to do. I have great energy and I love my work. All of this has made me a very happy girl.

No comments: