Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Rapture Day!

Hahaha. I didn't even know about this little piece of information before yesterday afternoon. I was sitting with my peeps here in Grass Valley at the rodeo and they mentioned that we might not even be able to perform tonight because of the rapture. I'm all, "Wtf are you talking about?" That's when they told me. Man, am I EVER misinformed.

I mean, something this important shouldn't have been kept from me, right? How did I miss the fact that I'm going to be left here all alone while my family is transported to heaven? There is no freaking way that I'm going to be one of the 'chosen" ones. This is going to be a big day for me. I need to figure out how to transport seven horses back home from the rodeo and then I need to go start knocking on my friends' doors to seee if any of them are as evil as I so that we can kick it. Right?

Well, just for the record, I'm not a believer in this whole hype that is about today. So far it's 10:30 a.m. and nobody has been translated as of yet. Life appears to be going on as normal. I just wish people would quit putting out so much energy about apocalyptic events. If anything is going to happen, it will be in the Lord's time and when HE decides. It isn't a mathematical equation and it's not written in some secret book hidden somewhere.

So, today, I choose to go give the best performance of my life tonight and enjoy the day with my children, husband and my drill mates. It's sunshiny and has all the ingredients for a nothing short of fabulous day!

Happy Rapture Day Everyone!!

No comments: