Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Highly Unlikely Source

I have been carrying this silly article around in my bag for quite awhile now. I cut it out from my People magazine several weeks ago wanting to save this quote. What's funny is that the article is an interview with Jennifer Aniston. I am so NOT a fan of her. I'm so not impressed with her acting and I think she's way over publicized. All that aside, she made a comment that i actually like.

"There are all sorts of things that are going to be happening in the near future, so I'm excited. I don't know what they are, but that's the fun part."

Holy cow! THAT came from HER? That right there is the Law of Attraction! That lady gets it! We should ALL be excited about the exciting and fun things that are going to be happening in our future. Of course we don't know what they are but that's the fun part. Right?

So there is the reason I've kept this article swooshing around in my bag for about a month now. I want to be excited about my future. I KNOW there are some way exciting things coming up. No, I'm not just talking about performing at rodeos and such I mean WAY exciting stuff. I have no idea what it is but I feel the excitement in my soul. I, most days, am bouncing around doing my job and feel real fun anticipation.

So, (with my tail between my legs) thank you Ms. Aniston for your quote. I'm glad to share in your excitement for the future. I think if we were all a little more optimistic there would be a lot more positive events taking place.

No comments: