Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Let's Start Legging Up!

In the horse world that means to start getting into shape.  I've become quite slothful in that arena of my life and the buck needs to stop here, lol.


For the last 27 years I have carried the title of "mother" and "wife".  Recently I've added "zoner" (which I've spent an exorbitant amount of money on only to discover that there's no desire for my services as an energy healer.  Still trying to determine how or why I was prompted to follow that dead end but whatever) and yoga teacher (I resonate with this one).  I feel I'm ready to add "Jody" to that list and quit doing my life and begin living it.


So besides the obvious physical aspect of getting ready for my adventure in 2016, I need to get a lot of other items checked off my list:


1.  Start exercising and hiking on a daily basis again CHECK
2.  Quit smoking (wait . . . I don't smoke . . . nvm) CHECK (I think I just like having another check)
3.  Start researching the logistics of this trip i.e. what to pack, how much $$, ideal hike months etc.
4.  Begin transitioning fuel intake to quality grub (might just be the hardest part here)
5.  Abandon my evil ways (no details given here).


Today I hiked in the hills where I live.  Although my ankle was screaming and begging me to stop (I'm pretty sure he was the spokesperson for the rest of my body), I kept going and logged about 4 miles on.  Not too bad, I guess.  I made sure the course was riddled with plenty of steep hills.


So #6 on my list might be to see if I can convince Mr. Weltz to go on some two day hiking trips with me.  I'll sweeten the deal by suggesting we bring the horse trailer with a nice comfy bed to lay ourselves in at the end of the day (oh, and a double bonus would be NO KIDS!!). 


And she's off!!!

2 comments:

Cookingaround said...

This help me, the pic's on the is me...:)

http://youtu.be/mZyR2Ew66w8

Unknown said...

Gals continually prefer to glance sophisticated by way of flaunting the ideal extras, which will coordinate its outfit and even fit with its figure. Such as, a raise women retaining long sling travelling bag will not generate the girl's glance cool and trendy. replica burberry In case your handbags is definitely sophisticated and even satisfies your true self, in that case them will work for yourself. Having said that, when pc travelling bag for your personal on a daily basis and also basic apply, it's important to have an understanding of that they can accent a person's contour just about equally as much some of bluejeans is capable of doing. replica chanel bags Hence, listed below brought up will be very few regulations that may help you around purchasing a perfect pick and choose compared to the find. replica gucci The following doesn't only turn you into glance classy, tiny bit can even develope right up your style very quickly. replica omega To be able to tone down a person's measurements confidently, it's commended to pick your travelling bag that is definitely opposing within your shape outline for you. louis vuitton replica Such as, when you are upright plus thin plus prefer to glance satisfied when retaining a travelling bag, you may decide on a completed hobo travelling bag, which may increase shape to the find.