Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What's The Deal?

Short and sweet this post will be.

I haven't blogged like I used to blog lately.  I was thinking about that and wondering what the flip my issue was.  I want to blog.  I love to blog.  It's a nice way to get stuff off my chest and to have a "trail" of what I've been going through so what's the deal?

A person close to me that I respect and lot and love more than words can express told me that she read something I had posted and it "really upset her" and she was not going to read my blog anymore because of it.  I took this so personally.  Is this the reason I don't blog much anymore?

There's the whole "I'm busy" thing.  Actually I AM super busy by design.  I teach yoga and have been taking on as many classes as I can because it really makes me happy to teach.  It's also a sweet way to escape my "life."  Is this the reaon I don't blog much anymore?

Lastly, there's the "I just don't feel like putting myself out there" excuse.  Honestly, my life has been in a tough place lately and I have holed up inside WAY too long.  I've gone into self pity, depression and a menagerie of other behaviours that are undesireable including self destruction.  I'm moving past all of this but is this the reason I don't blog much anymore?

Probably a combination of all of the above.  Today I feel healthy with my fingers tapping across these keys.  I feel happy.  I feel ALIVE.  Maybe I do need to blog.  So, to those who don't like what I have to say I say "forgive me for not agreeing with you.  I will give you your space and I respectfully ask that you return the favor to me."

No comments: